Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday morning walks from the stadium to the canteen

Rrrgh need to blog for 2 weeks...

Kim's beginning to obsess over Maplestory now. She's literally glued to it, and it takes a lot of time to coax her to get off the com, or wait for her. I'm beinning to see why Jul's sister resorted to forcing her to uninstall Maple from her com in front of her, although if I did that, it would also mean that I can't play. Rrrgh.

Last week was a screwed up one. Three tests, and no confidence in anyone of the three, even GP. I made Taoism sound like Satanism, and it's not like it was an essay or anything. It was a bloody AQ, and considering I have the parameters of the two passages to work with, I dunno how I did what I did. Bad headache during the test too.

The previous week I had that rugby accident with Sean that gave me a black eye. Now, one week after that, Sean was absent, but I still had an accident. This time, I sprained my ankle while tackling Babi. Hobbling the rest of the day, until evening.

So I wasn't in a very good mood for the entire week, more or less, and that included Friday night and Saturday when we had that youth mass. I'm starting to regret being short with or withdrawn from everyone in a sense that day. It was fun, just that I wasn't in a "Let's have fun" mood, more of a "I need to sit quietly at the grotto and mull things over" mood. Forgot what we did after the mass on Sat.

Sunday was studying with Jul, Mel and Iggy, after being stood up by Big Joe. Went to Downtown East BK to study. I was so proud of myself when I could do Jul's thermodynamics questions! Worked there for a bit (Kim popped by for a while to do absolutely nothing) and then we went to Jul's house to study some more. And then we ended up slacking, eating pizza, playing Maple (on Jul's com it's like watching a slideshow) and playing mahjong (Iggy n00b)

Monday, took MC from school cuz I felt too sian to go to school.

Tuesday, ate pizza again, at Ah Boy's house to commemorate Pui Kia's birthday. Ate while watching One More Chance. Nice show. After that rushed back to school for ODAC. Helped to build a structure for the CCA Selection the next day.

But still no chance to hang around for selection on Wed. Was there for a few minutes. I tried to write my name on the sign up list again, but this time Jamie caught me. During the first Orientation, I purposely wrote my name in the sign up list to see if anyone would notice. Apparently, nobody did, and a few days later I got a call in the dead of the night from Jamie, who referred to herself as "Jamie from ODAC" and told me to come down for the first meeting. I was a it thrown at first, but then I remembered what I did and I told her who I was. Blur lah. Tried to do the same thing at the debate booth, but Yasmeen saw my name later and struck it off.

Went for Learning Journeys at the Art Museum. No comment.

Thursday: Arsenal booted Real Madrid out of the European Cup by aggregate, so I hypothesized that Nordin would be in a relatively good mood, and to prove my point, I skipped his training that day. Sure enough, he didn't say anything today, although Rozie says it might be because the Year 1 Soccer boys had an exhibition match with the Year 3s and he totally forgot about us. The point is I didn't get into trouble. Today everyone, 05S15 guys included, bore witness to a testament of Sean's true power, when he took the ball and pushed past four opponents and floored the fifth by merely running into him. He ran into I forgot who and he just stood there for a while looking at the poor dude winded on the floor, and then he went to touchdown. I think now my accident has been justified.

Today's rugby wasn't bad. Didn't get injured, partially due to the fact that I was on Sean's team and KC wasn't playing, but I had fun today.

And I was asked to mention someone in this entry so here goes:

Cheryl.

There.