Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Custom Made Girlfriend

Dinesh tagged me to do this. I think I started something. Now he's gonna tag me whenever he has stuff like this to do. Lol kidding... usually I enjoy doing them, but now it's just a matter of what to say now.

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.Need to mention the sex of the target.Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they have been tagged.If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.

Target: Female. Duh... did I even have to mention this?

1. Well, looks aren't everything, but for me, they still make up a lot of the first impression. Naturally speaking, I like hot girls, but not necessarily some people's definition of hot. For some people, chio means tua neh bu, and tua neh bu means chio. I don't need a girl of Pamela Anderson proportions. If I were to make a comparison, my ideal girl would have an Emma Watson-like figure. Or Kaley Cuoco. Fine, more to Emma Watson. *dreams on*

2. I have a thing for long hair, so I guess my perfect lover would have hair at least to their shoulders or shoulder blades. Of course, there are people who make the short hair deal look good, like Cheryl Miles. I usually don't like it when girls bun up their hair, but then again, it's all about whether she makes it look good.

3. Optional. My ideal girl would have red hair (any shade) and bright green eyes, but as they say, you can't have everything, and in Singapore, especially in a place like TPJC, you take what you can get. Next...!

4. My ideal girl would be intelligible and intruiging on a conversational level. I don't necessarily have to discuss nuclear physics with her (actually I would like our conversations to be a break for me from any sort of physics) but I would hope her sentences are at least full and not injected with "bao bei dear"s and the like. I like girls who are slightly more on the talkative side, but not too much, usually because I don't always have something to say. Sometimes I appear to ignore people because I have nothing to say to them at the moment. I can find very few people that can are on the same wavelength as me. People like Dhana are, bless him. So yeah... don't like silent girls that mercilessly leave you with a stony silence between the two of you when you don't say anything.

5. My ideal girl would be open minded. I could never imagine myself with a "procreational sex only" sort of girl for the rest of my life. I'll go crazy. Sounds a bit bad, but yeah that's me. I don't feel good approaching girls whom I know to be innocent, cuz I might end up corrupting them, or we may never click and she'll just pack her stuff and leave. Then again, I wouldn't want a wild horse that's totally on the loose, like that NYJC girl that randomly added me on MSN and asked me for cybersex. Just a bit of naughty to get you by will do.

6. Well, this may sound a bit demanding, but my ideal girl would have at least a general appreciation for rock music in general. I'll probably strangle myself if I was left alone on an island with a boyband-Mandopop-J pop only girl. Well I do like certain Mandopop acts, but not in excessive amounts. Rock music is in my blood, and nothing's gonna change that. I believe that a person's musical preferences speaks volulmes of him, and it's something he should dtay true to for the rest of his life, no matter what. Which brings me to my next point:

7. My ideal girl would love me for who I am, and vice versa. Our relationship must be like that, in general. I've seen people who change DRASTICALY when they get attached, and sometimes I get the feeling that it's the physical attraction that drives them to make something out of the relationship from nothing, even if it means changing who you are. Screw that. I won't declare that I won't change one bit, but I'm confident when I say that there are things about me that getting a girl will never change, like my religion and my musical preferences.

8. This may sound like a very sweeping, and rather offensive remark, but I assure you, no harm intended. There are a lot of Chinese girls that I find attractive, but I wouldn't go out with a Cheena girl, if you know what I mean. My ideal girl would be Eurasian or, if I daresay, Western, or Westernised-Asian. Only then would or cultures and backgrounds put us on the same wavelength, roughly. And preferably a Catholic. I really wouldn't mind marrying out of my religion, given certain circumstances, but it's just a big mess when it comes to out children and all.

---

Now I really dunno who to tag. I know tao kias like Alex and Jaslyn won't do this so I won't bother. Let's see.... hmmmm

1. Cheryl
2. Melissa
3. Ah Bush
4. .... whoever wants to do it!

I swear, you people aren't any fun. This is what I mean by same wavelength. Rrrgh.