Monday, February 06, 2006

Keep your friends close

It's been a week, so I should blog about it now. lol

Last Tuesday was Kit's 18th birthday. Nice party. Cycled there with a bag of chips as a present. A bit cheap, I know, but he said bring snacks or dessert, and seeing as how there was a large influx of desserts, he should be happy that at least someone brought chips.

The party was a good chance to reunite with old faces, like Regina, Chun Tat and Wei Xuan, and maybe Shirley, but didn't talk to her much. Used to know her from SHPS Drama Club, if I remember correctly, and I hope I do. Met new people too, most of which whose names I've regretfully forgotten. And everyone was having fun with Rusty, Kit's dog, and the poor soul whom he was named after (I'm sure you can guess) lol

So the whole time it was eating (the food was substantially less burnt when Wei Kheam took a break from cooking), drinking (18, but no beer in sight), talking (a lot of catching up and gossipping up to do, especially about how Kit has grown up and all), and dai dee and mahjong (didn't win a single hand... rrrgh). Dunno what he got mostly, but do know that Sean and Regina got him a pack of condoms (orange flavoured I think). Gotta ask him if he's used them yet. lol

Nth much else to say, though. Missed being in his house. Should hang with him one of these days. Haven't made much of an effort to.

Speaking of which, met Josh at TM foodcourt on Sunday, when I went out with a few TC people for a short while, which all the more made me feel even more guilty for not contacting him during the holidays. Well hopefully the plan to go see the Star Wars exhibit during the March holidays pulls through.

Rrrgh missed Desmond's water polo match, all because we had visiting at Uncle Peter's house. Have to make it up to him big time this coming Sunday. We all (the TC gang) do.