Friday, January 27, 2006

Random Thoughts 4

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

---

Sometimes I wish you never told me how close I was to making the cut, because I dunno whether to believe you, and either way it makes me even more jealous when I see the whole group of you.

---

How much better can a guy get at cycling in a month?
How much better can he get at the guitar and drums?

---

I used to second guess myself, but now I've lost count.

---

I really like dikit barat... it's really nice. Why don't people appreciate other cultures and mock them instead? I pity those around me that fail to appreciate them, and I scorn at those that fail to respect them

---

I'm not racist. I know a lot of Malay guys, I think they're cool, and there's a distinct difference between a Malay guy and a maat. Like there's a difference between a black guy and a nigger. I can't stand people that bad mouth black people or Jews, but have never met one before.

---

I can't wait to collect my protection money. Hope I have enough for a hard disk AND a graphics card.

---

I have a thing for long, red hair and green eyes.

---

Should I be taking drumming lessons from Dadi, Aaron or Karthik? Saw Aaron at church last week. Like his new hairstyle.

---

This is so random.