Thursday, December 15, 2005

Photo Journal 1 (Photos!!!)

Somebody wants photos?! I'll give you photos!!

Lol relax was just kidding

These are shots from the day I went to watch Goblet Of Fire with my Indian Brothers (and one mangen)

My brother from another mother

This picture proves that I REALLY can't smile to save my own ass.

Karthik: Patricia Mok?! No way man she's downright fugly!

Dinesh: ... shuddup and let me stare at her in peace... hee hee.... *stupor*


Presenting the people of the day (from left to right): Ah Bush (photospoiler... lol kidding), Dinesh, Dhana, me and Karthik

Front row: The mysterious rubber band! *dum dum dum duuuuuuum*

Don't ask me why Dhana is covering his balls like that, cuz not even he can tell me.

Look closely at the pic. The rubber band switched places! Haha actually we took a few shots before we saw it in the photos and picked it up, but later we put it back there cuz we thought it was funny.

Emo shot

Lol we look like a band. Wish we were, cuz that would imply that I can actually play something. Maybe I'll just do vocals. Some people would agree that I'm a good screamer.

Eclipse
We got creative with this one

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PEOPLE?





The end of the day. Wish it didn't end man, it was great fun.

Kudos to Dhana for the pics!

Taman Negara pics WILL be up soon, as soon as I figure out how to get past the low-res problem. So will HTTC chalet pics.