Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Indoor Activities Club my foot

Shit it's happening again. I'm starting to forget everything that I did before I blog it. Nvm I shall chiong everything right now.

Friday: Met my mum at her workplace at Millenia Walk. That's damn far from here. Bought new shoes! My old ones were giving way. Later tried Carl's Jr. for the first time for dinner. I bought a slightly larger burger, and when I saw it, I didn't think I could finish it. The thing was so humongous you could get lockjaw trying to take a proper bite out of it. But I suppose somepne with a big mouth like Jamie could manage.

Saturday: Really really felt like sleeping in, but had to wake up early (like 8 or 9... so maybe it's not that early, but it's earlier than I would usually prefer) Went down to Bedok Reservoir with a few ODAC people: Alex, Zhi Hui, Kenneth, Ming Song, Zhe Wei and Veron. For kayaking! Lol it was damn fun. Everybody got a chance to capsize, some because of others. Actually, only Zhe Wei did not capsize, cuz he was riding a sit-on-top kayak. That type of beginner kayak, die also cannot capsize. Really fun, except that we spent more time playing than kayaking. Rrrgh can't wait for my one star, so I can take my two star, so I can use spray skirt. Wheee!!

After kayaking, went with Alex, ZH and Veron to Beach Road to buy supplies for the Taman Negara trip. Apparently Alex said he say Cindy, Shirnnie and Gui Rong there buying stuff too. After that, we went to Mustafa to dee siao Ming Song while he was on the job there, selling Pentax cameras. Alex was purposely barraging him with questions like "What are megapixels?" and "What's the difference between this camera and that?" up to the point that Song got fed up and said "I dun wanna tell you." Then his supervisor stared at the group of us and him before he realised that we were his friends. Lol lucky he realised.

Sunday: After 0930 mass, Teens Connect had its first meeting in a while, and still not everyone was there. Have a lot of activities to prepare for, not to mention restructuring and reassessment. Rrrgh Holy Family is having some night cycling thingy on Friday, but I forsee I'll be busy packing then. Can't afford to stone on Saturday.

Monday: ODAC had training at MOE Dairy Farm Road... place. High elements and all. Quite fun, except that it was raining, so everything was slippery. Damn harnesses and helmets smelt funky. After that, we went to S11 food court to eat, and later was supposed to meet the gang for balding at East Coast, but I had too many errands to run. Had to go to Changi to meet Gaps to get my $100 back (he still insists that he returned my book, but it's still overdue). Then went to Kembangan to meet Kuang Yi to get my ODAC and Fac B Tshirts back (which he was holding on to since LTC) Then went to Tampines Lib to return the cycling books I borrowed. Got back at 6 plus, so no point taking another half an hour to travel to ECP. Can't go on bike, cuz I have to send it for servicing soon.

Tuesday: ODAC hike at Bukit Timah. Mr Noordin a bit on today, and he kept doing annoying stuff like calling us IDAC (Indoor Adventure Club). he keeps asking us if we were tired, but he tired out faster than us. Trek was a bit boring, nothing too big. After the trek, nobody felt like doing anything like going out or anything, just going home.

It's so boring here. I want a new game, but I may not have enough money, or I may not be able to choose. I don't wanna ask for cash from my parents, cuz it's not nice. Haiz.