Tuesday, November 15, 2005

*sigh*

Forgot to blog about Sunday. Lol

Didn't do much lah. Went church, and then lunch with Cheryl and Edwin (who for once showed up for mass). Was reading Cheryl's A Level Physics notes. I'm gonna die man.

Evening went cycling with Alex, Kit and Wei Kheam to Lau Par Sat for dinner, and then Geylang again for tau huay. Alex dee siao us like Meng Nan, took us through the "scenic" route, giving us tour like some guide. Then went Bedok jetty, and home.

Yesterday nth much, except for the fact that I forgot to go to school for the Taman Negara briefing.

Now I've got a precious few minutes before I leave for parkway to buy last minute stuff, and then to Costa Sands East Coast chalets for 05S15 chalet. Won't be back till Thursday. Somehow I'm not thrilled. Dunno lah... I just feel so sian these few days, like I don't feel like doing anything. Anything.

Well we'll see how things turn out. See you.