Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Money fly

Wai Kit asked me how many people visited my blog. I told him possibly a fair few, mainly fellow bloggers, but I wasn't sure exactly how many.

So I've started a hit counter! Hee hee...

Yesterday after church, went out with Edwin, ignatius and Sujata, who left early. So Edwin took me to DotA. I stink.

Finally ran into Gaps today, so I finally bought his RAM module.

Today was nothing but OP dry runs. I didn't have a prepared speech with me, and people said I was zhai. Debaters don't need speeches. Actually it was cuz I forgot to prepare one. So I decided to elaborate on the floor, which Miss Kon told us never to do (she makes us type out our debate speeches and edit them about 20 billion times)

After school, went with Alex, Ah Boy, Pai Kia, Cute Boy, HK, Fishy and Pui Kia to TM to watch Flightplan. Not bad movie. There was one part where Jodie Foster was being chased through the plane by a guy with a gun, and it so felt like cs_747.

Later was pool at Safra with Alex, Roy, and Eugene. Pai Kia is pro; aiming damn zhai and damn zun. Okie maybe not so zun all the time. After that, around 6 plus, went with Alex to TM again to get haircuts. He was being harped at my Edward Chew, and me by Eleanor Chia, so couldn't procrastinate anymore. The thing was I wanted to go to someplace like EC House or Supercuts, like $10 for a cut, while Alex was feeling loaded and wanted to go to some professional place like Reds or Jean Yip and submit his hair to professional consultation and come out with some entirely new hairstyle. So both of us were hanging around trying to decide, and then he wanted to scissors-paper-stone for it.

Scissors-paper-stone has always been my weak point with Alex, so after my stunning defeat (I bet he's still laughing about it) it was off to Jean Yip. $25 flew off just like that. Haircut wasn't bad. At least the both of us agreed that it was better than going to Reds, cuz they're haircuts go for $31++. Always beware the ++.

Got home and went to try to install the RAM module I bought from Gaps, but ARGH couldn't fit! Shit... another $100 gone. He insisted that all RAM modules are the same, so I MMSed him a pic of his module next to mine and he said "Chey... you're using laptop RAM." Hmmm neither of us saw that coming? Anyway I don't care, I'm getting my money back. :P

My mom just reminded me: it's like 10 days from my birthday. Wow not even I remembered. I guess it's all this PW and shit, totally drove it out of my mind. I bet that if OP was in late December, I'd forget about Christmas too. Okie maybe not Christmas, cuz of Teens Connect, but what if I forget them too?

So what will I be doing on my birthday? What else would a JC1 student be doing early November?

PW.