Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pwnage quotes 2

"You want to know my favourite organic compound?
2,4-go-and-dinitrylphenylbenzene."
- The HK
Lolx that sounds so dumb lah. Go and die nitryl blah. And phenyl is what benzene is called when it's a substituent group. It just sounds weird.
---
"Wah Hubert live in penthouse ah? Then I live in pencilhouse lah! Russell you live in liquid-paperhouse right?"
- Alex getting high on the way from T Mart today
---
"I've just seen "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and I think that Angelina Jolie is a very beautiful woman, and so is Brad Pitt."
- Some plastic surgeon featured on Table For 3
-_-" Piano would have the fits if she saw this. Come to think of it, she'd have a bigger fit if she saw me calling her Piano here. Lolz hi Shann :P
---
A convo I happened to overhear on Villa Wellness:
Shan: So do you have any kids.
Vanessa: Er no.
S: You plan on getting any?
V: Yeah. I'm practising.
S: Oh? *raises eyebrows* How often?
V: Oh... everyday with other people's kids.
OMG PWNED! Wahahahaha!