Monday, September 19, 2005

Random Thoughts

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has finally been released! But, knowing Singapore, there's probably not much demand for it here cuz of lack of media coverage so it prabably won't be released here. Now I have to resort to other means. Kazzaa, iMesh, New Wave, Ares, BitTorrent, but all seem so lag. BitTorrent will take another 5 days to finish the download. This sucks,

---

I've had some serious thoughts about upgrading my bike. I wanted to get a whole new gear system, but I guess Alivio isn't bad either. Aah I know! I need slicks, but I feel I should train up with mountaintyres first. My odometer clocked past 500 km recently. Maybe I should double that before getting slicks. Gotta do that by this year if I plan to enter a few competitions next year.

---

Itinery for 05S15 chalet, 04-06 November

04th - Russell's birthday bash
05th - Alex's and Roy's birthday bash

Wheeeeeee!

---

I'm starting to obssess over songs again, listening to them over and over again. One of them is my current blog music, Reason by Nami Tamaki from the Gundam Seed Destiny OST. Other songs are Clones by Ash, which is THE only rock song that's associated to Star Wars (it's from Star Wars: Republic Commando. That game rocks) and Bizzare Love Triangle by Stabbing Westwards. I can just sing it all day!

---

I haven't been getting any studying done other than within school cirriculum, partially cuz I dunno where to start and how to go about doing it. Read notes? Do tutorials? Do TYS? I'm very scared of getting retained, but it's becoming steadily more inevitable, and it's scary.

---

Advent Children has been downloading for nearly 2 hours and it's only 1.5% done. AARGH!! Wesley is gonna start flooding me with spoilers tml, I can feel it! Rrrgh....

---

I miss ODAC and HTTC (in its full strength)