Tuesday, September 06, 2005

For me to know and you to stipulate for all eternity

I wish people would stop asking me who the bachelorettes are. It's annoying, like when they ask me "Is bachelorette 4 *insert random girl*?" and I say "No comment." and they conclude "Hah! Must be her!" Rrrrgh... And it's also unnerving, especially when they come close. Someone managed to tio 4 of the 6 spot on. Scary... I think I made it too obvious, and that's not good.

So please don't ask me who they are. If you think you know who it is, don't ask me. If you think it's you, you're welcome to feel honoured, but don't ask me all the same. If you think up funny stuff then I can't help it, but I don't wanna be the cause of any nasty rumours. The bachelorettes aren't meant to be revealed. Not all of them are entirely real. And not all of them are exactly bachelorettes. The term "bachelorettes" was in a figurative sense; it's all part of the reality dating show analogy.

So I shan't be saying anything more about the bachelorettes, lest I crack under the pressure you people are giving me and reveal that Bachelorette 2 is in fact....

Wow... I nearly let it slip there!