Saturday, August 20, 2005

Russell bui hua hee....

Feeling very tired now. I'd rather not blog right now, but I have to cuz I haven't done so for the past few days, and I'm starting to forget them already.

Wednesday shiok... ODAC got activity at Pasir Ris Park. This is how slack we truly are. Other schools like TJC OAC chiong training for their sessions while we go Pasir Ris to play waterbombs. Well not just that lah... played lame games (fishbone -_-") and then Tug-of-War. Everyone was so confident that my team would win just becuz I'm there... wah lau eh talk about pressure sia... well we lost, cuz Alex coordinated the other team well (although got this one time I was putting up quite a fight, and then he shouted "WAH LAO RUSSELL NI BU SHI REN AH!!!") Lolz... main activity was waterbobm volleyball and waterbomb fight... the kind of lame ass things you get when you let someone like Jamie organize the activities. Oh yah practiced the skit as well for Farewell night. w00t chao lame! Went back to school at 6 then help clean up ODAC Room a bit and put up the LTC flags (Artemis flag missing!!) Went home at 8... cannot do Chemistry tutorial...

Thursday... Forgot to bring PE so Mrs Koh not happy when I turned up for TAF. She dont let me play badminton in uni ("Must respect the sport!" she said) so she wanted me to run, but I told her can't run in uni ("Must respect the sport!" I said back) So in the end I told her I'll run, but I went to WALK laps on the track with Hubert and talk about Maplestory. Den had Chemistry mass tutorial on mass spectrometry. The scariest bit is that I didn't know one thing about mass spec until I read the notes an hour before the lecture, and this is 1st 3 months topic lehz... ying liao lohz... Then went to cut hair. Edward Chew caught me twice liaoz... sian lah I like my long hair. Stupid barber cut so betoh like kena sai. Like damn nerdy lah, or as my kind of people would say, I looked like fuck. ;-)

Friday? Initial plan was to go Ah Boy house and do GP project. But in the end went for movie... hehe... Ah Boy jio movie, Gaps jio movie, Alex jio cycling, but in the end went with Ah Boy, Hubert, Alex, KX and Cai Tao to watch THE MAID. Woohoo... well the movie wasnt that scary, a bit like Scream, cuz they scare you for a few seconds, and then wait... But the movie was nice lah. Wahaha Ah Boy said Ah Soon look like Wesley!! Ah Boy lai! Hahhaa go watch it lah! Then later went to some playground to talk cock, and play at the swing and the 6 man see-saw. Too lame to describe... Then at night Kim took me to a proper hairstylist to get my hair properly fixed. Now my hair spiked sia hehe...

Sian... tml nth to do.. want something to do. Go kayaking or cycling or whatever. Just occerred to me that Babat has gone to Sentosa on bike before and I haven't. Class outing cancelled some more... si peh sian...

I dunno why, but after the movie I think I'm growing more paranoid about 7th month. And I suddenly started seeing more people burning hell notes. Well I don't have anything to fear right? I didn't offend anyone...

Wahahaa listen to me... how scared can I get? Well I'm off to find something to do... for now. :-D