Thursday, August 04, 2005

How TPJCians settle their differences and antagonize each other - Part 2

You say some more? I take my lightsaber chop you ah!
Racial riots, as can be seen today before a softball match. Chinese vs. Indians. Wow... where does that leave me???
And if all else fails... WHACK!!!
Of course, instead of whacking sessions, declaring "birthdays" are more preferred cuz it allows for more interesting forms of punishment.
But in the end, no matter how many bones we break, black eyes we deliver and vulgarities we throw about, wo men hai shi BLOOD BROTHERS bah! :P
Disclaimer: Everything here, like most of my other entries in any blog, is mostly for the sake of comedy, unless I explicitly say so. So, just having a bit of fun, no harm yah? No need to go running back to your blogs kao pehing about "come whack me" faces cuz it's all just a joke :P