Monday, July 25, 2005

Strip salesman

Miss Leow is leaving us. She said so during today's lesson. She was barely with us for a few weeks and now she's gonna zhao. It's like how Charles put it: This is the 3rd teacher we were growing to like that got replaced. She was cute lah.

Today after school went with HK, Yongquan (aka Ah Boy), Charles (aka Fishy), Hubert, Alex (aka Ah Lam) and Roy (aka Pai Kia) went to Tampines Mart to eat. Bugger the fried rice auntie so damn cheap... for what she gives me for $2.50 I can get elsewhere for a dollar less. Alex guai lan sia..."You see me? 50 cents more get so much more." Then as I was about to start eating Ah Boy was like "Oie Russell! Pray hao le mah?" I see that people do realise I pray before I eat. Not asamed of it or anything.

Haha...as we were crossing Avenue 7 on the overhead bridge we saw Justin, Tak Shing (aka Takfik), Eugene (aka Cute Boy) and a few other 05S15 ppl. Then Ah Boy from the top of the bridge shouted "OIE TAK SHING!" It would've been embarrasing but this is Yongqua we're talking about, so it was just funny. After makan went to slack at the playground. Charles was yakking about something and then...

Fishy: blah blah (can't remember wad he said)
HK: Eh you know you sound like a salesman when you talk like that? Not like those door-to-door salesmen. I'm talking about those street salesman.
Fishy: Really meh?
Ah Boy: Wah strip salesman nia :P

Hysterical, I tell you. Of course that was on purpose. Then he started cracking strip jokes....

We split up later. I went to Challenger to buy printer cartridge, anmd then Tampines Lib to return the field theory book which I borrowed (but hardly found time to touch). That bugger Gaps borrowed a C++ computing book from MP Lib with my card, then he lent the book to his friend, and now it's 2 weeks overdue.

Okie I'm gonna upload pics from my phone to Snapfish to here for my 1st ever photo-based entry for this blog. Which reminds me: I haven't beed doing Random Thoughts entries at all (see my old blog)