Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Influences

I get too easily influenced by movies.

After watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (pirated DVD courtesy of my uncle... I know piracy kills creativity, but it's not as though I asked him to buy it) I suddenly felt like eating chocolate. Well actually these few days I've been suffering from chocolate defeciency, but now even more so. After watching The Matrix, I suddenly had the urge to switch on my com and start shooting people :P

Now, after watching Initial D (original VCD, thank you) I feel like going to the arcade and race... in manual. Every time I race at the arcades (which is not too often) I always drive in auto, cuz I hate shifting gears. It's a hassle, especially when you're a frequent crasher. But after figuring out the physics of the Inertia Drift, I wanna go try it out. But promos are too close for me to go crash the mall without a nagging feeling at the back of my head, and it's not the same if I try it out on a keyboard, and my NFS Underground 2 is still with KX.

Sian...