Sunday, September 25, 2005

Cycling > Studying

Due to Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children euphoria (although I still haven't seen it), the FFVII main theme is back on my blog. Except that this is the piano version! After this I'll most probably put the original theme back, but we'll see.

You might wanna crank up the volume a bit.

Can't wait for the DVD release here. Yeah I'm not gonna download it. Piracy kills creativity.

Was supposed to wake up at 7 today and ger breakfast with Kit and Alex, but as usual I woke up late. Man, what's a guy gotta do to get ONE chance to sleep in? Well in the end I did meet Kit at his house, and we had one of those chats we always have when we meet up after a while. Met Alex, and then went to our favourite bak chor mee stall at Katong (on bike, duh).

Got home at 9 plus. I wish I could sleep the rest of the morning away, but had to go Ah Boy's house to do PW. Sian. Ah Boy bought a new mike for his com to replace the old one he blw out by shouting in it (that's how loud he is), and he was abusing the new mike to record other people's voices while we were doing our project.

Got home (again) at 6 plus. Wish I could sleep (again). And I did. Slept for an hour and then did absolutely nothing worthwhile (except a quick flick in my notes) and then left at 9 to meet KX, Alex and Rayner near 168. Went to ECP and cycled about the place, and then went to Changi Village via coastal route.

Got home (again) at 1.

Sorry for my lack of content today. I feel too tired to elaborate right now.

No effective studying done! Sian... So many people have faith in me. Hope I can live up.