Sunday, October 02, 2005

Omens

I like going to the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children website and just letting the music play. Fits my sombre mood now.

Anyway, I believe in omens. Stuff that I see around me that gives me a feeling about what I'm about to undergo. Today I saw an omen: I saw Shann in church. Our dear piano, who always gives the "I'm too lazy" excuse to not go to church, actually got off her butt and made the 0930 mass. That was an omen for me; that there is still hope left in the world, and that God does work miracles.

That being said, I feel I can approach tml's promos with slightly more confidence, because seeing Shann in church has, by some abstract means, given me hope. But I still think she only went to church cuz promos are tml.

This is kinda ironic for me, cuz at Kit's house, Cheryl asked me if I was going to the exam mass, and I said "I haven't been good enough to have the right to ask God to help me, so I prefer to use the failsafe method: studying."

But I'm still not taking any chances. I'm off to read up on Physics properly and find my lucky Amco jacket, the one that saw me through the O Levels. And all my papers are in the hall, so if I don't find it, I'm gonna freeze to death.

Not gonna blog or use the com until Sunday, when my major papers end. So help me God.

Wish me luck.