Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back to biking

Whoops... suddenly remembered that I forgot to blog about last Sunday. Guess I'll do that now.

Met Kit, Rayner and Alex at the stadium bike shop. From there, we went to Tampines mountain biking trail. I haven't rode for a long time, so my fitness level has dropped considerably. After that we went on out mountain bikes to the BMX trail. It was fun flying through the air like that. Alex hit some sort of pothole, and I have a bruise on my left knee when I flew off my bike and my knee collided with my top bar. It was worth it, though.

After that, we went to Marina Cove. I bought a Ramly burger :P. Cycled here and there along East Coast. Went to this rocky coast near the ferry terminal. It's a nice, quite place. Good for when you want to do quiet thinking, even better to bring a date there, except that it's a bit of a ride there.

I'm gonna have to resume cycling again. Soon. And studying, for that matter.