Sunday, December 18, 2005

Shopping!

Wednesday was King Kong day! Met Alex, Pui Kia, Pai Kia and Cute Boy at Century Square. Was supposed to meet them at 1400 I think. Woke up at 1415.

When I finally met up with them, we went off to play CS for a while. Pai Kia is cheap with an AWP up to the point that it isn't fun anymore.

Everyone: OIE Roy! Dun use arctic liao leh!
Roy: Okie okie... I use scout can?

CS was fun lah. I was better than I expected, especially since I can't remember the last time I played with a human player. Wheeee.... I think my best performing weapon might be the MP5, although I still like the M4. Need to practice!

We went for our 1730 movie. Well they bought tickets for 1730. At 1720 we went to the ticket tearing auntie, but she said our theatre movie had already started. I look at my ticket, and i said 1630. Wtf? So we went to kao peh the box office lady, and she took a pen and changed our stubs. Went in at 1740 for our 1730 movie, which didn't start till 1800. The movie was long, which is how I like my movies, and it was really cool! Really nice.

After that, we went to Long John's for makan, and then Roy, Alex and I went to Fisherman's Village to meet Dadi and Meng Nan for a few drinks. Didn't stay long, cuz next day had to leave for Malaysia, and I hadn't even packed.

Malaysia trip from Thurday to Saturday was okie. Rather routine; shop, visit relatives, stuff like that. For once I did a lot of shopping. Dunno why... didn't feel like shopping, but maybe it was seeing a whole rack of G2000 jackets going at RM 99 at Makhota Parade when the hidden shopper in me was awoken. Haha lame. Well bought a lot of sports and Christmas apparel, so I'm finally set for those things. Now for some reason I feel sick, not to mention fat. I wonder if I can get in a bit of cyclig after church and before Kim's party. Yeah Kim's advance birthday party is tml, or later, so yeah. Hope got camera.