Monday, January 30, 2006

Random Thoughts 5 (CNY)

This year's New Year's haul... not as big as last year's, but I'm not complaining. I'm still happy!

---

First time I made money at blackjack today. Bernadine is a wicked dealer... keeps coming out with 20s. I had 4 blackjacks today... so cool! Money reserves were like a cosine graph today during the game, but I ended with a profit.

---

We were playing Taboo with the Chua cousins today. It's like verbal Pictionary, but every work has a few taboo word you can't mention when describing it. I kept referring to 'car' as 'Dad's Honda Odyssey'. So spastic!

---

Randy Jackson is a dumb fuck. There's that contestant on American Idol who was screaming a la Serj Tankian, and he makes fun of him by squaking like a chicken with a sore throat. He's supposed to be some big shot in the music industry, but he doesn't even know heavy metal screaming when he hears it. It's not what American Idol is looking for, but that wasn't what the guy deserved as a response. Heavy metal is music too. Fat fuck.

---

Something's up with me again. I'm becoming increasingly edgy and touchy, I hardly find the reason or energy to be happy for more than 10 minutes at a time, my anger is showing itself, I don't feel like doing anything anymore, and I have this weird feeling that I'm being followed by Paul McCartney's ghost. Friggin' weird.