Sunday, February 26, 2006

I had Ribena just now and it was good

Blog ah! Before I forget everything.

Dunno why it's taken me so long to reach post 100 but here I am, and I feel si peh tu lan. I just feel really uber sian these few days. It's not that everything is going wrong, it's not to that extreme. It's just that I'm beginning to grow sick of everything. Everything is so routine and pointless. It's like I'm never gonna pull my grades up, I'm never gonna pass my NAPFA, I'm never gonna get to NUS, I'm bever gonna be a guitarist or a drummer, I'm never gonna be a pilot, I'm never gonna find that special someone, I'm never gonna make a name for myself or be remembered... It's like I'm just going through each day cuz I have to, until something big happens, like a war or the Apocalypse, and everything we have won't mean scrap. I have this feeling that I'm gonna do something really big with my life, but I don't see that happening soon.

Anyway, about my week....

Angela Quek knows my name already. Twice I ran into her this week and twice she said hi to me using my name. She was my GP tutor for a week, when we had that elective GP topic thing for politics, which meant that I couldn't've been in more than 5 periods of her lessons, and she already knows me. Must be from all that debating during GP. And the funny thing is that she's been HK's choir teacher for almost a year now and she can't get his name down.

Zhi Hui had a sore throat some time this week. Ran into him in the D block second floor bathrooms where he asked me for something of his that I had. It was of a sensitive nature, in a sense, so when he whispered to me, I replied him in whisper. So we were having a hushed conversation in the gents, and then I realised that Zhi Hui wouldn't bother if other people heard what we were talking about, and then I realised that he was whispering because of his bad throat. Rrrrgh....

No soccer on Thursday. Poor Ah Bush was waiting with me in the library till 4, then I went to Nordin for training and he went to the basketball pitch to find nobody there. So he waited and waited until he couldn't take it and went back himself.

Oh yeah we saw a J1 from River Valley in the library. Waht's an RV student doing here? RV is damn far lah... poor girl.

Dick loaded the NYP video to his N70. At least I think it's an N70. Kinda lost touch. *shall not say who* was watching it before flag raising on Friday when Elizabeth went up to him to ask him something. That's when he quickly scrabbled to hide the video. LOL

That girl is so screwed lah. "Tammy" I mean.

Friday was damn suay. I think quite a few people knew what happened, especially I was walking from the stadium to the canteen with an ice pack on my eye. When BV people asked me what happened, I simply said:

"Rugby. Sean Tay." Nuff said.

Okie, in detail... SPE for this term is rugby, so after 6 laps (which I felt good about cuz I could feel that my running was improving), we got into teams. Nordin called us Liverpool and forgot what other team, and I asked why not Chelsea cuz that's his favourite team. That was a mistake on my part so people corrected me and said his favourite team was Arsenal, to which he replied "Ok don't talk already." That's Nordin for you; you can tell his mood by how Arsenal played for their last game. I thought it was Chelsea cuz I thought the rumours were true that he jumped on the bandwagon, especially since Arsenal isn't doing that well now.

I digress. Simply put, this is how the game went: Kick off. Rozie grabs the ball. Taps. Looks left, looks right. Passes to Sean. Sean rushes. I rush to tackle. I rushed wrongly. Thud.

Jake told me later that he could actually hear the thud when we crashed, and he was a few metres off. I don't remember much, except that I lost focus for a few seconds and nearly blacked out. My head collided into his and his right knee went into my left thigh. So I fell backwards and was griping in pain on the floor, while everyone panickedly rushed around me. I could focus after a bit and was partially aware of the things around me, which was why it hurt so bad. Everyone was at the least panicked, until I started laughing. Dammit, I'm still laughing now as I'm typing this. It's so freaking funny, and it would be funnier if it wasn't me and I wasn't so embarrassed. 10 seconds into the game and I was incapacitated already. So I hobbled off to the stands and HK got me some ice.

Full log of my injuries: a swollen and black right eye, felt winded and concussed a bit, had a pain in my left leg that felt like a knife, and later a bad back, felt nauseous, bruising spread under my eye where I think I burst a vein. In my right eye. Cashvin or Kim was telling me today that it looked bloodshot.

Full log of Sean's injuries: he burst a pimple from the impact.

What, you were expecting more?

My team drew with them, by the way.

So yeah walked around with an ice pack to my eye for about an hour. And I don't blame Sean for this. Actually it's more of my fault. But still I was walking around school with an ice pack to my eye and a tu lan look on my face, and people just looked at me and that was it, as though they didn't dare ask me what happened.

Felt really lousy the rest of the day, especially my back and my thigh, so couldn't go ice skating with the class. That's another class outing I missed. Dammit lah.

Saturday, met Dhana and Karthik at Simpang Bedok. Now HB is gonna tell me how last week's training has gone down the drain cuz I had prata. Well it was worth it. Hadn't seen them for a while, although I still wasn't in the best of moods.

Today Teens Connect had a meeting that I almost didn't know about. It was fun. Kinda got me out of the mood I was in, although I was still feeling a bit lousy. Auntie Cheryl kept asking me if I was okie, and that kinda got me guilty about pulling a face, so tried to lighten up a bit later.

I just hope I figure out how to proceed from here, although right now, I'm really stuck in a rut.