Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pwnage Quotes 6 (Science Teachers)

This happened during a Chem lecture. Forgot the actual transcript, but I found it on Yongquan's blog. Hope he doesn't mind. Thanks ah Ah Boy

Ah Boy: wah kao! cher! our SPA only 1 hour lor! they they got extra 10 mins!
Mrs Lee: their's is physics! you never ask properly then you kao bei...
Someone: cher! what did you say?
Mrs Lee: i say their SPA is physics, not chemistry...
Someone: BEFORE THAT
Mrs Lee: what did i say?
Someone: KAO BEI

---

I took the liberty of recording the following during one Physics lesson earlier this week. This shows how dumb Mr. Liew's lessons can get.

Liew: My daughter is in MEP - Music Elective Programme.
Tak Shing: Wah I thought Malay Elective Programme sia!

---

Mr Liew has caught the "Wincent Lee" disease. His daughter plays the violin, and while he was on the topic, he said "Wanessa Mae"

Justin: Wah your daughter play wiolin ah!

---

Later during the lesson:

Alex: Cher I go toilet
Liew: Okie I follow you later

wtf....