Sunday, February 19, 2006

Random Thougts 6

Okie I'll update, Cheryl, thank you. lol

---

I finally get to use the com for a substantial amount of time for the first time this weekend. Kim's been hogging the com cuz she tio the Maple disease. Wah die ah! Can't use the com as much as I used to.

---

SPA was HORRIBLE! Just horrible. Especially Physics. Don't really wanna talk about it. But it was horrible. Hoorritz! Disgustingly hoorritz!

---

Really tired this week. Been doing all forms of physical stuff this week. Started gymming regiment. Now I'm gaining weight from muscle mass. Not very good.

Rock climbing with ODAC and rugby for SPE on Friday. Managed to climb with my long nails, but I think I'm gonna cut them soon. My climbing's getting better. In sec school, I couldn't get off the ground. Last year, I made it to the 2nd square over the red line, meaning 5 squares. Now I'm at 7 squares over the line. Wheeee! Rugby is intense, especially if you're playing with Sean Tay, and even more so if you're playing against him, which was what I had to do. When he tackled me, I was winded and he held me in a vicegrip utill I keeled over. When I tackled him, he dragged me along. Scary shit.

Soccer with TAF people and a few non-TAF people (like Zhi Hui) on Thursday. I'm getting better I think lol. Woohoo! I'm so psyched!

---

McDonald's is selling milkshakes again! For the first time in 10 years or so. Bought some today. Very nostalgic, used to love it when I was a small kid until they took it away, which left me feeling very scandalised. But now it's back! Yess!

---

Hmmm... my hands are still red from the red eggs I ate this afternoon.

---

Was watching Catch Me If You Can just now. Nice show. Proof that people should be given a second chance in certain cases.

---

New blog music, btw. Aquarius by Within Temptation. I'm beginning to like symphonic metal, ever since Dinesh introed this band to me. Initially I felt like putting something heavier on my blog, but maybe another day.

---

Voctoria told me yesterday that her friend told her that Cheeky Monkeys closed down recently.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

---

Had Praise and Worship yesterday. I'm beginning to get annoyed by the awkward silences during sharing when nobody has anything to say. It's so spastic. But not as spastic as when Auntie Cheryl suggested we do the friendship dance. We call her Auntie Cheryl cuz that's what her Sunday School students call her, even though she's only turning 19 this year.

Come to think of it, that is kinda old...

Well PnW was still fun, and nice. New member Alphonsus. I keep seeing new members, and not enough of the older ones. Hope we can hang onto everyone. Just occurred to me that I didn't see Celeste yesterday.

I miss the days when the gang would just hang after mass every Sunday. Miss the pool games at Pavillion, and the speed pool thing that Cheryl or Mel came up with. People like Big Joe, Yvonne are eternally busy, and people like Dhana and Desmond are eternally missing. It's really, for a lack of a better word, sian.

---

Need to pull everything together soon

---

Post 100 coming up!