Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random Thoughts 12

I've suddenly realised that my blog has been defunct for a while. haven't found time to update cuz these few weeks have been really busy for me, and when I have time, I'm too busy trying to unwind, or I'm just too tired. Everything else's been more or less put on hold due to work, even the running, which was good release. Wish I had more scenic routes to take; the same road gets rather boring.

Well it's prelims season now. It's only been on for two days and I already feel like it's useless. For all the work I've done, it doesn't seem to be enough, and I'm already starting to get physically tired of the whole thing. Lack of practice, lack of sleep, damn flu... my mind went totally blank during Maths today. Mel was talking about how she had writer's cramp for GP, but that's not so bad. When you're sitting for a Maths paper, and you suddenly can't remember a damn thing, leaving you to sit there staring at your paper like a jackass, that's when you have trouble. I felt like stabbing my eyes out with my pencil in frustration. And this damn flu makes me cough at least once every five minutes, and then my phelgmy hacking reverbrates throughout the entire hall (yeah guys, that was me) and it was fucking irritating. At least there aren't any papers tml, so I'll have time to catch up. Jamie sent me the direct link to last year's prelim papers for Physics, which I'll need if I'm going to write anything on Thursday. Bless her.

Can't remember much about what happened this past month. There was Cheryl's birthday. Small Joe orchestrated it, and he got a few of us into it. I'm guessing she liked the video we made for her. Yeah we made her a video testimonial thingy. I got the idea when I saw Shann doing the same thing for Jon. Video was nice, we played pinball a lot, Cheryl's mum makes really good mee siam, Nicholas broke the stool he was sitting on, Victor kicked me in the forbidden spot, Cheryl's a bigger neckophobe than Mel (I swear she screams like a banshee, Mel just giggles and runs for it) and yeah great party.

Then there was that youth rally that day at that church near that place with that priest... Fr Simon... it was fun and enriching. There's something rather spiritually cleansing about kneeling on hard asphalt until your knees hurt and your back is sore, but maybe that's just me. I'm starting to undrstand the whole corporal mortification thing. Just kidding.

Met Small Gab on the bus that day. He says NAFA has less good looking girls than TPJC. Haha poor guy.

So yeah until the next time I get to blog, which might not be soon. Need to up my workload.