Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pwnage Quotes 10

Another stupid incident during Nordin's SPE class in the gym:

Nordin: And if you don't know what to do at each station, just follow the person in front of you. Don't later go to the station and then you dunno what to do. So follow the guy in front.
Russ: *accidentally sings out loud* I will follow you...
Nordin: Ah yes you all know that song? *sings* I will follow you... follow you wherever you may go....
Russ: *ah what the heck* Woooooooooooooooooooo....

lol that was dumb

---

And this is from the time the class guys and a few girls went to Fisherman's Village to togok:

HB was about to fill everyone up with our second jug, so I finished off my first glass, with Roy beside me looking.

Roy: Eh Alex, dun get drunk or else you won't be able to walk up the hill back to your house!
Russ: *looks at Roy* You just called me Alex; I think you're the drunk one.

wahaha that was seriously funny, and the weird thing is he was drinking water.