Thursday, June 15, 2006

Typed-out Quiz

A quiz Cheryl set me up to do. Weird thing is I actually felt like doing this, and then I happened to see my name there.

Stupid blog can't copy and paste... have to type everything out.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Lymon, you mind hanging around a few minutes?" Beaumont said.
(Two Trains Running by Andrew Vachss)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Oww.

3. What's the last thing you watched on TV?
Global Picnic. Andrea De Cruz is hot.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
2040. It's hard to do that when there's a clock at the bottom right corner of my screen.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2048.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My keyboard, the air con and Kim's griping.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Service Learning at the YMCA Childcare Centre near East Spring Sec. Brats.

8. Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?
Cheryl's blog. Which was where I got this.

9. What are you wearing?
Whoa. Slow down, honey, we're not at that stage yet.

Just kidding. My FBI T shirt and BV PE shorts.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah. It was about something rather mundane. Forgot what. Think it was about buying Norma Jean T shirts.

11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier today, at the joke we played on Babi and CTK

12. What is on the walls of the room you're in?
Posters. A lot of them.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah. Joakim got through.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Joakim got through!

15. What was the last film you saw?
The Da Vinci Code. Alright.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Her?
Or maybe Hitman: Blood Money and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Or maybe my way through university.
Or maybe myself out of NS if the law was different.
Or maybe her.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I love the geek in pink!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
...nah, won't say. It's too mean.

19. Do you like to dance?
About as much as I'd love to learn how to.

20. George Bush:
Is a nuculear head hailing from the largest state in America: California. Yup, next to them, Texas is like a booger.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Emma, if there are no objections. I also used to think Cheryl was a nice name, but that was until I met all the Cheryls I know now.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Michael, if there are no objections. I also used to think Joseph was a nice name. Still do.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If my prospects there are higher, then I wouldn't mind. Just lemme go with someone I know.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
"I forgive you."

I wouldn't mind a "Finally! We've set aside a nice villa for you and your friends! Everyone from TC's waiting for you, quick! Would you like a vodka lime?"

But I think that's asking for too much.

25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Since the only person who does any questionaire I send her was the one that asked me to do this, I'll leave this open to anyone.