Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pwnage Quotes 8

Something that was posted in the dumpalink forums that I found rather amusing. It's a flow of posts by different people and, typical of the dumpalink forums, it's totally unrelated to the thread topic (a video of an apparent massaging machine)

---

I'm sorry if my anti-american comments have offended anyone. I don't really hate americans. You see it all started with my childhood........ When I was just a little boy, the mean dirty filthy stinky nazis came and we fought them..... we fought them everywhere..... at the rivers......on the mountains... in our mother's and wives bedrooms....everywhere! They were too strong for us, and then they STOLE ALL OUR BIKES!!!!!! Then the big strong handsome brave American Soldiers came with their big penises CAME and BEAT THE STINKY FILTHY NAZIS AND SAVED ALL OF EUROPE!!!!! Except for one poor little boy, a little boy whose mother was raped by the Germans and pimped out by the Americans. For you see, THAT LITTLE BOY NEVER GOT HIS BIKE BACK!!!! Big strong handsome brave Americans had time to fight war on 4 continents, but could not find one little bike?????????? Damn them, damn them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Til this day I have not forgiven the Americans for not finding my bike, and turning my mom out......but, mostly for not finding my bike!!!!!!

I know there are little boys right now in Iraq who have lost thier bikes, and felt just like I did. So, thier anger lives through me as I spend countless hours on dumpalink.com tryin to make this world a better place WHERE ALL THE LITTLE STINGS CAN RIDE THIER BIKES IN GLORIOUS PEACE AND HARMONY!!!!!!!

---

i feel for you sting i too lost my bike, wasnt in a war but it got stolen by some xxxxgot, but then i found a new mode of transportation its called walking.

---

I have Sting's bike right now and yes Im a American. But if you would like to have Sting's bike. Its for sale on E-bay right now to the highest bidder.

---

sting, STFU

---

And the original poster's reply:

monkey boy sting sorry for all my evil pleze people of world not hate boy sting i hurt my brain with wank-wank now want saveness for me no hate me i sorry for my bad boy pull peeny all time no can help fault with self see self as scum mom hate little stink for poo play i better now new stink love all not bad no more i go brush remaining tooth and go be good little weenis boy for mum no hate poor sting now.

---

talk about dead brain cells lol