Monday, February 12, 2007

I wanna watch Prison Break Season 2! Mel!!!!!!!!!

I wonder... what's the point of me selecting "Remember Me" everytime I sign into Bloger if I have to do it everytime?

Don't really feel like blogging, cuz I'm dead beat, but I haven't done so for a while and it's not healthy. So yeah I'll just scribble something here.

Well, not scribble, of course. Er... hack? Hack, that's it. I'll just hack something out here.

Something's wrong with my g key.

Last Friday was a weird change. Instead of gymming, we ended up playing soccer. The opposing team had quite a line up, Nirej was saying. They had Peter Crouch (Aftar), Riise (some guy that kicks real hard... *insert expletive here* painful), an S League player, Stephen Chow (some other guy who has hair like him).... and Karthik.

Last Saturday's jamming session went better than the last one. Nirej's brother came and was snapping photos of us. I look rather unphotogenic (if there is such a word), but at least now I have slightly nicer phoos in the Re-enty Friendster page other than that Prison one. I got to play the bass! So cool! Wheeeeeee....

I met one of Dhana's friends, Danesh. They knew each other from Hindi class in Sinda. Nice chap, got his own sheeshah bong and everything. Not that merely owning your own sheeshah bong was enough for me to call him cool, he's just a nice guy. Apparently, he's from Ngee Ann Primary, so he knows Regina and Kit and all. Small world. Went to Georges for drinks, saw Billy there. Guy hasn't changed a bit. Everyone thought he would lose weight or something, but he's still the Billy we know.

Gymming getting slightly better.

Been having too much Subway. Funny thing is that I told Small Joe ast Sunday that honey mustard is the best sauce that Subway has, and when he said he didn't like mustard, I said it doesn't matter. Then Kim bought me a sub today with sweet onion sauce and I realised that sweet onion's better.

Saw the Charlton Man U match at Georges. I wanted to bet Man U wins, away away and 3-0 to Man U, biut I didn't. Turns out they nly won 2-0. Ah well.

I'm pretty sure there were a few more hings I wanted to say, but I can't rememer right now, so yeah.