Sunday, January 14, 2007

There's still some more room in your nose *yeah*

I now realise that whenever I rant I sound like an immature spiteful creature, that says things without thinking.

Desmond told me he had an opening for me at Indochine. He said it paid $6.50 an hour, there's a morning and evening shift, and I would get the job. It paid $5.50 an hour, there was only an evening shift, and I didn't get the job cuz NS is in two months. Ah just as well. Would've interfered with my gym regiment, plus I have this fear of working in the F&B line. I was ready to suck it up for Indochine as I kind of liked the atmosphere, but my mom said that Billy Bombers at TM had openings and I didn't want it. Some part of me wishes I was back in school.

Yesterday was Dhana's birthday celebration, and nearly the entire Indian Brotherhood was there, except for Aftar (spelling?) who had work I think, and Billy, who's in confinment cuz he broke a chair by sitting on it. Cut a cake at his house, then went to Pizza Hut for dinner, then went to Bumblebeez at Clarke Quay. Bloody packed, so later we went to Sahara for sheeshah. Wheeeee.... Does sheeshah constitute to smoking? Can someone answer this question definitely? Chillies had no cover charge, but it was a budget joint. Bumblebeez had a $20 cover an was crammmmmed. Sheesh.

Emmanuel waited for Cheryl to be done with the Youth Council meeting today, so I had to walk with the two of them to TM to meet the rest. Freaking weird.

I haven't the mood to do a ot of things nowadays. All my friends have lives and I don't wanna bother any of them. The friends I don't mind bothering, well they've got their own lives and they sem busy enough, and sometimes it's just not appropriate. Right now it's just Dhana, Karthik, Sean and I think maybe Rajiv for gymming and swimming. Those guys are great; just hope the rest don't run off on some quest to achieve Nirvana and then forget to meet up once in a while.

I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't like me very much.