Thursday, January 25, 2007

Damn cough

Gym is hell. Somehow I'm getting the feeling that I'm going backwards instead of improving, or maybe it just seems that way cuz I can't keep up with Dhana anymore. Sean somehow managed to build out his moobs pretty quickly. And he hardly has any fats (well, neither does Karthik, I guess, but he's different). Then it occured to us one day why: cuz he's a *insert expletive here* vegan. It was quite obvious, come to think of it.

I keep running into David Lee at the Tampines gym these days. Haven't seen a lot of the 4E1 people these days. Oh, but I did see Zahirah at TP today. And it seems to me that everytime I'm at TP, we're always going to ITAS to eat. Haven't tried the other places yet. The cafeteria at Business school is always so *insert expletive here* packed.

Dhana gave me a kickstart in guitar a few weeks ago, and frankly I haven't een doing much about it. I wanted more expsure, so Dhana asked me to follow them jamming on Saturday. I thought it would be fun, and then he tells me he wants me to do vocals.

Sing!

I have no clue where he got any impression that I could sing. I myself dunno if I can sing at least competently, but I like to think that I'm at least not tone deaf. He said no pressure, and I thought "Alright, no pressure." Then a few sentences later, he says he wants to redo the Friendster page for Re-entry (that's the band) and list me as a vocalist.

*insert expletive here*

No pressure, eh?

I have this overwhelming feeling that he's pulling my leg. He's always doing shit like this.

I've finally found Half-Life 2 and Episode One! Haha! At good ol' Comics Connection, where they even open the packaging then and there to let you inspect the CD for scratches. You can't rely on *insert expletive here* Challenger anymore. They're too busy cashing on the Xbox 360 to bother keeping up with the latest titles. So critically aclaimed games like Bully and Extraction Point won't be found there, but they'll have crap games like Jaws. Jaws! *insert expletive here*

Cute Boy just called me to play pool with the other S15 guys, and he asked me to bring my SAFRA card. How does everyone know I have a SAFRA card? And if that got around fast, then why can't the fact that it's expired spread around too. I had to tell Pai Kia and Ray a few times. No more discounts!

But turns out you need a SAFRA card to play at SAFRA. So yeah. If only the pool hall at Pavillion didn't *insert expletve here* close down.

Kim's flooding my tag board. What's worse is she's using my name and she's making it look like we're aguing in the tag board. Haha... arguing in a tag board. "Kim, lemme use the com. I wanna argue with you." Ahahahaha!!!