Thursday, June 30, 2005

Freee...

Yes thank you Alex I was just getting to updating my blog. Of all people, you would know how busy we've been these few days. :P

Lemme see if I can recap everything that happened since last entry. Last Sunday was the last day of the school holidays and the day before the June Common Tests. So naturally you would find me at TM after church trying to enjoy the last vestiges of my short-lived freedom with the Teens Connect gang, in specific, Edwin, Cheryl, Joseph Jr., Sam, David, Joan, my sis and I. Wheee illegal gathering! Ate at Pizza Hut, then practically ran loose at Toys R Us in an attempt to relive our childhood by having lightsaber duels and posing for funny but spastic pictures. It's there that we (or I at least) realised something; that more emphasis in the toys genre is being pushed over to video games, and it's sad. That gave me an idea for a new motion for debates when we have practice rounds again: THBT conventional toys will eventually succumb to the evergrowing popularity of video games. Kool eh? Oh yah... met Regina at Breeks. She still works there, but only once a week cuz of poly.

Common tests sucked hard. Didn't study properly, which was a waste cuz the physics paper would've been easy if I did. Well I'm glad that's over with... After physics paper went to catch War Of The Worlds with Alex, KX, Cai Tao and Ah Bush (hi!), and it turns out that HK's gang and the 05S15 (Alex and my class) gang of guys were in the same movie as us. The movie was wicked! Scarier than House of Wax (that means some people won't see liaoz...hahaha...) Then the gang of us (must have been at least 15 of us) went to walk around TM, and a few of us went to raid Toys R Us (deja vu...) And KX even suggested eating at Pizza Hut. Wahaha what a coincidence... Then went to Siglap CC to shoot a few hoops, but it started raining, so we went to the Youth Room to play pool and slack :P Until I had to go...

So now I'm here, slacking at home. Have to go clean up my room, cuz it's so messy it's embarrassing. I can't bring anyone to my house anymore! And there's Chinese listening compre tml, so have to listen to Chinese radio stations later :P